December 8, 2010

Out of Town, but...


Faithful blog followers. I was married to my beautiful bride in early November and jumped in a plane for Central America 24 hours later. Needless to say, I have a few things keeping me away from Radical Roots. But fear not, some really exciting things are happening with the project this winter and spring. I'll keep you posted when we return in early January.

In the meantime, check out the December/January issue of The Progressive. In between the pages of some brilliant writing by Wangari Maathai, Terry Tempest Williams, Barbara Kingsolver, and Bill McKibben appears an excerpt of my interview with Wendell Berry. If you'd like to join the Radical Roots mailing list or read a full transcript of the Berry interview, email me at radicalrootsproject@gmail.com. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment